Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Stamp Club Cards

I may as well keep posting and get everything up!  Here are the cards that my club ladies made this month.  You may be impressed to note that I actually came up with a couple of them myself! :)
This one is my own design.  I originally made this card for a swap that I participated in way back in December, so I thought I'd let my club ladies make it as well.  I started with a base of Coastal Cabana, then a layer of Brushed Silver.  I stamped the image from Happy Watercolor in black StazOn on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped the abstract image from the same stamp set in Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding over the image.  The greeting is stamped in Silver Encore ink.  I added a strip of silver vellum to the left-hand side, then wrapped some Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon around it to finish the card.

This is another card I made for a swap that I participated in.  This one has Whisper White as a base, layered with Coastal Cabana.  The Crisp Cantaloupe piece is embossed with the Decorative Dots SAB embossing folder.  There is a strip of Sweet Sorbet designer series paper as well.  The image is from See Ya Later, stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe.  The butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri, stamped in Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I tied some white baker's twine around the card and added an In Color Boutique Details embellishment on top.
This is a card I CASEd from Brenda Rivera.  The base is Whisper White, layered with Pool Party.  I put a piece of Fresh Prints designer paper on that, then layered some Crumb Cake cardstock cut with the Hexagon Hive Thinlits die.  Finally, I added some flowers from Petite Petals stamped in Pool Party and punched with the coordinating Petite Petals punch.

Blessings,

No comments: